The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller which is Mit-Italy srl rappresented now by Mit-Italy srl – Via Verdi 10 – 04012 Cisterna di Latina (LT) – VAT number IT02899920595, hereinafter referred to as Holder.
The data controller informs pursuant to art. 13 D.lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 Italian laws (hereinafter, “Italian Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
- Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail, bank and payment details) – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data” communicated during the conclusion of contracts for services issued by the Owner.
- Purpose of the processing
Personal data are processed:
- A) without your express consent, art. 24 lit. a), b), c) Italian Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR, for the following service purposes:
– conclude the contracts for the services of the Owner;
– fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships;
– fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
– exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
- B) Only subject to specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following marketing purposes:
– send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services;
– send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties (for example, business partners, insurance companies, other companies).
Please note that if you are already a customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Owner similar to those you have already used, subject to your disagreement (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
- Processing methods
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for marketing purposes.
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
– to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of treatment.
- Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
- Data transfer
Personal data is stored on company servers within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can’t guarantee the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. The interested party may decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, he / she will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the services offered by the Data Controller. However, it will continue to be entitled to the services referred to in art. 2.A).
- Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, he has the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning the data subject, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
III. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning the data subject, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator through e- mail and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, the interested party also has the rights set forth in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. Data stored.
This website register only generic information by Google Analitics about number of visitors and during the access time. Nothing about your personal data will be stored in our database or third parts database
10. How to exercise rights
The interested party may at any time exercise the rights by sending:
– a registered letter a.r. to the Owner
– a Italian certified mail(PEC) to the certified e-mail address of the Owner: email@example.com
– an e-mail to the address stated on the sending of the home website: firstname.lastname@example.org